Anto Yukon Natural Body Soap
- Artisan handmade and cured soaps containing all natural ingredients, colourants, and essential oils.
- Created in the Yukon Territory
- Meghan Hildebrand art print use for reusable wrapping
- Contains certified sustainable palm oil
Inspired by Canadian landscapes, Anto Yukon hand-makes wonderful natural soaps that both feel and look luxurious. Wrapped in reusable or recyclable packaging, the artwork is done by to give it an extra flair.
Concerned about Palm Oil? The founder made sure to source a Certified Sustainable palm oil that is produced ethically.
We carry the following selection:
- Annie Lake - peppermint / eucalyptus / tea tree + black clay (great for body acne)
- Carcross Desert - moisturizing + turmeric / citrus - for dry skin
- Clayoquot Sound - cedar / patchouli / bergamot
- Cypress Hills - cypress / grapefruit / lime
- Dawson City - detox + cedar / cinnamon / clove
- Fox Lake - fireweed (great for body acne) + floral
- Kluane - exfoliating soap with glacial silt + lavender / mint
- Log Cabin - exfoliating soap with coffee grains + pine / fir
- Algonquin - woods soap
- Miles Canyon - juniper / clary sage
- Old Town - norther lights soap
- Wild Rose - rose-hip tea
- Snowy Forest - evergreen mint
- Naughty or Nice - charcoal / sweet orange
- I Miss You - lavender / mint/ eucalyptus
- The Best Mom - cedar wood / rose
- I Love You - cedar wood / rose
- Thank You - rosewood / anise
- You're the Best - lavender / lemongrass / eucalyptus
- There's Always 2022- double mint
- Wash 2021 Away
- Water First - In support of Indigenous Communities
4 oz /113g
I have used this when I shower.bought it specifically because it said the fireweed would help combat body acne. Which I gave across the shoulders and mid back. The benefits were immediate! Amazing.