1. Activist Manuka Honey Mask The convenient tube makes it easy for travelling. It is a facial cleanser, mask and spot treatment in 1. It's extremely hydrating, promotes skin regeneration, repairs cellular damage from sun overexposure, calms inflammation and reduces the appearance of scars.
2. Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator Hydration is the ultimate skin plumper! The accelerator is a toner that hydrates, soothes, protects and supports my skin. I apply it before the oil serum to help with product absorption and after my Mineral Powder Sun Defense to help set it.
3. Laurel Sun Serum is a defense and repair oil serum that is formulated for before and after sun exposure. It helps defends against sun exposure with oils that offer natural sun protection and addresses signs of sun exposure and overexposure. It's a magical blend of calendula, chamomile, licorice root, marshmallow root along with sun supporting oils of carrot seed, cranberry seed, seabuckthorn and rosehip.
4. Eminence Sun Defense SPF30 is a mineral powder sunscreen. It feels lightweight, leaves no white cast and the powder brush applicator makes it convenient to apply and reapply on the go. It provides an even coverage and #2 works perfectly with my skin tone.
2. ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 gives me protection from the sun while offering a light coverage with a tint. With potent skin care ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide, it's so much more than just a sunscreen. I apply it over my serum and balm for a smooth even glow. ST10 Porto Ferro is my go to colour.
4. LILFOX Haute C Bright Serum Concentrate I love this stable and potent Vitamin C rich serum that works on brightening my pigmentation from sun and acne scarring as well as boosting collagen for a smoother skin. It's lightweight, travel-friendly and can be used as a healing, brightneing and firming serum day and night. I apply 1-2 pumps after cleansing and toning, followed with my serum and balm. NOTE: Due to the high Vitamin C content, it's advisable to wait up to 5 minutes to apply serum until your skin is used to it.