My daughter Kalyna just turned 16. There are so many life lessons that I want to share with her, lessons that I wish that I had known at her age.
1. Don't compromise yourself for anyone.
2. Dream big. Be brave. Don't be afraid to shine bright.
3. Embrace adversity. It will teach you valuable life lessons. See failure as an opportunity in disguise.
4. Laugh often.
5. Learn to accept a compliment as well as a criticism.
6. Don't rely on someone else to make you happy.
7. If you have to break a heart, do it with kindness.
8. Collect memories, not things.
9. I will always be on your side.
10. Don't go to bed without washing your face.