Hello Fall! We were blessed with an incredible summer soaking up the sun on walks, cottage docks and outdoor patios. In spite of being diligent about sun care, many of us may be noticing new dark spots (aka hyperpigmentation) on our face, chest or shoulders.
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliant:a weekly enzyme and mechanical exfoliant masque that contains fruit, honey, herbal enzymes, acids + finely ground walnut shells. Massage into the skin or apply and leave on for 15 minutes. For all skin types.
- Josh Rosebrook Daily Acid Toner:a toner to apply daily before your serum and moisturizer to exfoliate, resurface and brighten sun-damaged skin. For all skin types.
- Eminence Bright Skin Exfoliating Peel:a weekly leave-on exfoliator applied with a cotton round pad. Lactic and mandelic acids gently exfoliate, licorice root and Natural Hydroquinone Alternative to safely lighten and brighten pigmentation. For all skin types.
- Eminence Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant - a gentle bi-weekly powder-to-foam exfoliant that contains microgreens, stone crop and rice flour with adzuki beans to brighten and refine skin. Use alone or with your cleanser. Always add water to activate. For all skin types.
- Eminence Yam + Pumpkin Enzyme Peel - A weekly creamy glycolic + lactic acid peel to lighten pigmented and sun-damaged skin. MUST be neutralized with the Soothing Chamomile Tonique. Avoid on acne skin and ensure SPF protection post peel.
- Eminence Arctic Berry Peel + Peptide Illuminating System- a three-step at-home chemical peel treatment to brighten the complexion, reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone and lighten pigmentation. Ideal for all skin including sensitive and rosacea.
- Laurel Honey Berry Mask: Enzyme Glow- a nourishing honey, raspberry, blueberry and blackberry bi-weekly exfoliating mask to brighten, hydrate, plump and firm the skin. Great for honey tapping. Avoid on sensitive or acne skin.
2. VITAMIN C
- Eminence Potent Citrus & Kale Serum:This powerhouse daily brightening and repairing serum contains a potent stable vitamin C with ferulic acid that helps reduce free radical damage by 47% in 3 hours, protects and repairs of the skin. A watery texture for all skin types.
- Blissoma Timeless Vitamin C Serum:A daily rich Vitamin C + E oil serum to support a healthy barrier, hydrate, calm, brighten and even out skin tone. It's ideal for mature, dry, damaged, reactive, hyper-pigmented and ultra sensitive skin. Avoid on acne or congested skin.
- Laurel Sun Serum:A daily serum and elemental defense oil in one that repairs the effects of sun overexposure. It brightens, evens out skin tone and visibly reduces irritation and discoloration while firming the skin and offering a more supple appearance. It contains oils that offers natural sun support. For all skin types. Apply after the Elixir and massage. Follow with a Facial Balm as required. For all skin types.
- Josh Rosebrook Active Infusion Oil is a concentrated blend of Retinoid and Vitamin C in one. This gentle regenerating retinoid facial oil is boosted with a concentration of skin brightening, stabilized Vitamin C which enhances the performance of the retinoid for greater efficacy and results. It improves texture and tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines, supports, regenerates and creates a radiant glow.
When you start using Retinol, apply every third day for the first two weeks. Then every two days if your skin can tolerate it. If you experience sensitivity or dryness, return to every third day. Retinoids increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn, so apply at night, apply SPF during the day and limit your sun exposure. Incorporate Retinol products with ingredients that are calming, soothing and hydrating: Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid or Peptides.