The holiday season is here, and with it comes lots of events: holiday parties, brunches, markets and get togethers. We've created 4 EASY holiday make up looks for every occasion you have.
Remember to ensure your skin is well hydrated and moisturized as preparation for your make up. Even the best make up formulations will not apply well to dry skin.
Look 1: Natural Shimmer
JENNY'S HIGHLIGHTER TRICKS ARE PERFECT FOR DAYTIME CHRISTMAS MARKETS, BRUNCHES & GET TOGETHERS.
1. Take a small amount of the Minori's Cream Blush in Orchid and apply it to the apples of your cheeks using your fingertips. Gently blend using circular, upwards motions.
2. Gently dab and blend the Minori Cream Highlighter on the high points of your face: cheekbones, bridge of your nose, and cupid's bow.
3. To finish off the look with the Minori Lipgloss in Juneberry evenly across your lips using the applicator or a lip brush.
Look 2: Bold Red Lip
LARYSSA'S BOLD RED LIP IS SO EASY (NO LIPSTICK REQUIRED!), YOU HAVE TO TRY IT FOR YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY PARTY.
1. Once you've applied all your make up, amp up the look with a bold red lip! Tip: Keep the your makeup look minimal with mascara and a lighter eye shadow and blush shade.
2. Line your lips with Fitglow’s Vegan lip liner in Red. For lasting colour, colour in your lips with the lip pencil and use the attached blending brush to blend in the colour.
Look 3: The Smoky Eye
ORESTA'S EASY SMOKY EYE IS PERFECT FOR ANY HOLIDAY EVENT- DAY OR NIGHT! PRIMING YOUR LID ENSURES YOUR SHADOW WILL LAST AND NOT SETTLE INTO CREASES.
1. Start by priming your eye lid + under eye using Hynt's DUET Perfecting concealer (Oresta uses DC03 Medium). Warm a small amount with your fingers and gently pat and blend the concealer on your under eye, nose area and from your lash line to your brow bone.
2. Using the Hynt Suite Eye Shadow Palette in Sweet Nectar, start with shade 1 (The lightest) and sweep it across your entire lid from lash line to brow bone.
3. Now, sweep Shade 2 (middle shade) on your lid only, stopping at the eye lid crease.
4. Take Shade 3 (the darkest) and carefully sweep it into your eye lid crease, from the outer corner inwards towards the inner corner, but stop half way. Blend slightly into the lid. If the shadow migrates outside of the crease, you can use concealer to clean it up.
Look 4: Rosy & Bright
KATIE'S PINK LOOK SHOWS YOU HOW TO HAVE FUN WITH COLOUR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
1. Once you've applied your foundation and/or concealer (Katie used Ere Perez's Oat Milk Foundation in Malt), start to brighten up your look with Ere Perez's Carrot Colour Pot in Humble. Using your fingers, apply some of the cream blush on your index finger and tap your two index fingers together to distribute the colour.
2. Using one finger per cheek, gently tap the product high on the cheekbone until blended.
3. Next gather some more of the colour pot onto your finger to and gently tap it on your eyelid. Blend until you've reached your desired shade (less tapping for a more staturated look, more tapping for a softer look). You can further define the eye area with a liner and mascara.
4. Using the Ere Perez's Coco Lip Crayon in Babe, line the lip first and then fill it in. Press you lips together to blend the colour.
5. To add some dimension, you can add a highlighter to your cheekbone and brow bone.