The Rose Quartz, Jade, and Amethyst rollers are based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. We incorporate the gemstone rollers into our Holistic Facial treatments to reduce facial tension in the jaw, forehead, neck and eye area, to stimulate lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, to reduce inflammation, to balances chi and to stimulate collagen production. The cooling sensation of the gemstone rollers is also effective in reducing puffiness around the eyes.
We are now offering Jade, Amethyst and Rose Quartz rollers to purchase for home care. Do not be fooled by the plethora of gemstone rollers on the market. All rollers are not created equal. Many are not genuine gemstones but dyed plastic imitation gemstones that do not possess the healing properties of real gemstones. We have sourced high quality jade, amethyst and rose quartz beauty tools. They are dual sized with a smaller stone which is suitable for smaller areas, like around the eyes and mouth.
Rose Quartz is a quintessential beauty stone. It represents unconditional love and promotes self-love, self acceptance and self forgiveness. It offers a deep inner healing, restore trust and dispel negativity. This crystal offers protection against environmental pollution, encourages forgiveness + hastens recovery.
The rose quartz roller reduces inflammation + redness in the face and is Ideal for sensitive skin.
Jade is a healing stone which assists physical and emotional well-being and supports happiness and harmony and eliminates negativity and boosts confidence. Jade boosts the removal of toxins and excess fluids. It brightens the complexion while calming and soothing the skin.
The jade roller is ideal for all skin types but especially aging skin. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines, defines and tones your cheekbones, jawline and eyebrows and reduces puffiness around the eyes
Pure amethyst is a very powerful, protective gemstone with strong healing and cleansing properties. It flushes toxins from the skin, brightens pigmentation and emits Far Infrared Rays (FIR) which gently raise the temperature of the skin to stimulate collagen production. Amethyst naturally ejects stress hormones from the body to balance moods and help with sleeping.
Ideal for acne-prone, pigmented, sun-damaged skin.
Facial Gemstone Rolling Technique:
The roller has two sides. The smaller roller is used around the lip, eye, and temple area. The larger size roller is used on the jawline, cheeks, forehead, and neck.
Cleanse the skin and apply your tonique, followed by your facial serum. In order to stimulate lymph, use a GENTLE pressure, roll the tool over your serum to help it penetrate more deeply into the skin. Complete one side of the face before repeating on the other side.
1. NECK: Using the large roller, start at the collarbone. Roll along the neck, upwards from the collarbone to the jawline.
2. JAWLINE: Roll along the jawline upward toward the earlobe.
3. LIP: Using the small roller, roll downwards along the upper lip from the base of the nose onto the lip. Roll up along the lower lip onto the lip and then roll out to the edge of the upper and lower lips.
4. NOSE: Roll down the nose. Using the larger roller, work from the bridge of the nose along the cheekbone out to the ear/hairline.
5. EYES: Using the small roller, gently roll along the upper eyelid and under-eye area. Gently roll from the inner corner of the eye area to the temple. Roll under the eyes to the temple. Roll crisscross on the temples. Crisscross at the '11s' (frown line between the brows).
6. FOREHEAD: Move from the center of the forehead beginning at the hairline, rolling towards the ear, down to the temple. Repeat 4-7 times. Focus attention on fine lines and eyebrow furrow.
5. DRAIN: Make sweeping motions up under the chin towards ears, then down the neck toward the collar bones and then towards the lymph nodes in the underarms.
TIP: Keep your roller refrigerated to keep it cool to help with puffiness.
Roll your way to clear, firm, radiant skin!