Marseille's Remedy Traditional Thieves' Oil
This product also comes in a balm.
The most affordable, effective, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral Thieves’ Oil available made using the traditional recipe.
In 1413, as the bubonic plague decimated France, four thieves were charged with robbing dead and dying plague victims – a crime punishable by burning alive. The judge offered the thieves leniency if they would share the secret that enabled them to be exposed to the plague without contracting it. The accused explained they were spice merchants and perfume makers, unemployed as a result of the closure of France’s sea ports. They devised a potent herbal infusion – professing this had protected them from infection. As promised, the judge did not burn the men alive, leniently; he hanged them. Soon after, plague doctors took to wearing masks stuffed the thieves’ blend. For hundreds of years and countless plagues since its formulation, the thieves’ blend has been present as the first line of defence for Undertakers, Plague Doctors and Grave Robbers alike.
- Use as hand sanitizer
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Increases immunity to pathogens
- Relieves inflammation due to topical infections
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of many pestilent ailments
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Effective fungicide: feet, hands, head and airborne
- Aids in the prevention and elimination of oral fungal infections
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Apply to sore tooth to numb pain, and remediate infection
- Can be used in the same manner as Oregano and Tea-Tree oil
Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s with either water, or carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to – we’ve found that grape seed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. Traditionally Thieves’ Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil is nice, Avocado, canola or other food grade oil will work.To use as a topical, dilute with carrier oil in amounts based on personal preference. Start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapours to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean, sanitize and remediate mould. Mix with carrier oil and apply to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot, and eliminate mould.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water, and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
Ingredients: Syzgium aromaticum (Clove essential oil, Sri Lanka), Citrus limon (lemon essential oil, Italy), Cinnamoomum verum (Cinnamon bark essential oil, Sri-Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential Oil, Australia), Rosimarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil, France.)
Size: 30ml glass bottle
8 Faces Boundless Solid Oil
All-in-one product that can be used on the face, hair, and body. It contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and a rich source of essential fatty acids. The star ingredient is Amla Berry...
Acne Advanced Clarifying Hydrator
This ultra-lightweight hydrating lotion reduces the appearance of oily skin, resulting in a soft, matte finish. Powerful lotus extract diminishes shine, while time-release encapsulated salicylic acid reduces blemishes and breakouts....
Acne Advanced Clarifying Masque
This two-in-one mask and spot treatment utilizes potent anti-acne ingredients to treat active acne and prevent future breakouts. Three types of purifying clay combine to absorb oil and reduce shine,...