We Are Seeking A Retail Manager
Are you passionate about clean beauty, skincare, and creating an unforgettable shopping experience? We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Retail Manager to join our team at our Glebe location.
About Us: At ORESTA Clean Beauty Simplified, we're more than just a store – we're a haven for beauty enthusiasts seeking the best in clean, sustainable, and cruelty-free beauty products. Our mission is to empower individuals to make conscious choices while indulging in the world of beauty. We pride ourselves on curating an exquisite collection of natural and organic beauty brands that are both effective and environmentally friendly.
As our Retail Manager, you will be at the forefront of every customer's experience, creating a positive first impression and building meaningful customer relationships. You will be a part of a tight-knit, creative and dynamic team on a mission to redefine the beauty industry
- Customer Experience: Provide an exceptional shopping experience with superior customer service and product knowledge. Create an inviting and educational atmosphere. Ensure every customer feels informed, heard, supported and inspired.
- Social Media: Work with the team to create a social media calendar and create social media posts and reels for our platforms.
- Online Orders: Help to pack and ship out online orders.
- Inventory Management: Oversee stock levels and maintain a visually attractive and well-organized boutique.
- Sales Growth: Work with our team to create growth while maintaining our commitment to clean beauty values.
- Product Knowledge: Stay up-to-date with the latest clean beauty trends and product information to educate both customers and team members.
What We Offer:
🌿 A supportive and inclusive work environment where your ideas are valued.
🌿 Starting salary: $20/hr
🌿 Employee discounts on our clean beauty products.
🌿 Ongoing training and development opportunities to expand your skills.
🌿 The opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing the beauty industry.
- Proven retail sales experience, preferably some management experience.
- Passion for clean beauty and sustainability.
- eExperience with social media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning and personal growth.
We thank you in advance for your application and interest in joining our team.