Happy Valentine's Day
Love yourself first ❤️
Valentine's Day is not just for lovers. It is a day to acknowledge and
give thanks to those who hold a special place in our heart... be it
your friend, your sister, your mother, your work wife or yourself.
We all know that self care is self love so show yourself some love by
honouring your body with healthy beauty from ORESTA.
1. FEZ Perfume Oil from Kahina Giving Beauty: Exotic and sensual, this blend of rose and orange blossoms layered over patchouli, vetiver and ylang-ylang with hints of cumin and clove from Fez’s spice market calms the senses and grounds the spirit. Blended with 100% steam distilled essential oils in miron glass with a stainless steel roller ball applicator. $103
2. Rose Glow Serum from Living Libations: A silky smooth face serum for a dewy, radiant rose glow. A blend of organic seabuckthorn, berries, jojoba, rose otto, geranium, immortelle, neroli, lavender and palmarosa restores and harmonizes your skin with just a few drops morning + night. $50
3. Nootka Rose Cleansing Clay from Wild Hill: A superior alternative to soap, this facial cleanser is a blend of clays, ground adzuki beans, gluten-free oats and marshmallow root infused with wild BC Nootka rose, roship and lavender that will soften, brighten and detoxify the skin. Great for all skin types, this cleansing clay can be used as a cleanser or you can add some toner and a little honey to make a gentle mask. $32
4. Love Buzz Lip Gloss from Ilia: A bright + bold burst of colour, Love Buzz is a warm pink gloss that keeps lips soft and hydrated with coconut oil, shea butter and healing properties of Vitamin E. Great layered over your lipstick or on its own. $32
5. Honey Berry Enzyme Mask from Laurel Whole Plant Organics gently exfoliates the skin without the need for manual exfoliation and nourishes the skin with rich superfoods. Raw royal jelly, high in Vitamin B and antioxidants is known for its anti-aging abilities. Organic strawberries and blueberries exfoliate with natural enzymes and are an antioxidant superfood. Raw honey is hydrating and plumping along with antimicrobial benefits to control breakouts. This mask is a Laurel cult favourite! $70
6. Pretty in Pink Soap from Sealuxe: A feminine duo soap bar with a lingering scent of morning rose. Activated charcoal and glycerin on one side deep clean pores while shea butter and rose clay nourish and hydrate on the other. $8
7. YES!: An organic intimate lubricant, free of synthetic ingredients. It is intensely hydrating, relieves dryness and discomfort while replenishing natural moisture. The organic aloe vera base, blended with organic flax extract and plant based gums provides a deep velvety texture. These effective and certified organic ingredients are elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed for your discretion and pleasure. $15/$24
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.