It has been a fabulous sun-soaked summer! Now, it's time to get your skin back on track with a post-summer facial - a rejuvenating and essential step to restore your skin's health and radiance. Much like caring for your body, facial care is self care. We recommend a minimum of four facials/year combined with a home care routine to support your skin. If you're looking to treat and correct, committing to a facial every 4-6 weeks along with a home care routine is essential.
5 reasons to book an ORESTA Holistic Fall facial?
1. Prolonged fun in the sun leads to sun damage, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. Our facials address uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
2. Increased summer humidity can cause excess oil production and congestion in the skin. Our facials deep cleanse and exfoliate the skin to remove impurities and refine the skin.
3. Our skin craves hydration and replenishment after the long summer. Our facials provide intense hydration with nourishing masks and serums that replenish moisture for a plump and dewy complexion.
4. UV rays break down collagen fibers which lead to sagging and loss of elasticity. Our facials include facial massage to stimulate collagen production, enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
5. Summer heat and sun can leave your skin sensitive and irritated. We incorporate products into our facials to soothe, nourish, alleviate redness and irritation, leaving your skin calm and balanced.
Our post-summer facials promote a revitalized and glowing complexion. Need we say more? Book your facial today! Prepare to be amazed!